After having been a derivatives trader and lead desks for several top proprietary trading firms (in Hong Kong and Chicago), Bryn Solomon pivoted toward less developed markets, leveraging his experience to become a truly dominate force in crypto…
MGNR, the firm Bryn co-founded with a colleague, now consists of 12-team members, working remotely around the world. And as the team has grown, so have MGNR’s sources of alpha: quantitative trading/market making, DeFi/yield farming, and venture capital—making seed investments in early-stage crypto projects.
Topics & Timestamps:
- 02:45 – Getting hacked, phishing attack.
- 08:35 – Prop trading background.
- 14:00 – Early crypto experience.
- 20:25 – Market making strategies.
- 39:25 – DeFi, yield farming.
- 50:45 – Crypto for day traders.
Links & Resources: