Michael Katz is an active day trader and the managing partner of New York prop trading firm, Seven Points Capital. Mike and his firm, are large volume participants in U.S. equity markets, and to a lesser extent, futures and options too.
Topics of discussion:
- From the perspective of someone who traded during the ‘dot com’ era, Mike speaks about the similarities and differences of what’s happening in cryptocurrencies.
- When trading on dark pools can be advantageous—and other advantages of being an equities prop trader, about Mike’s scalping and momentum trading strategies.
- Doing big volume—Mike share’s insight from trading millions of shares every month, how to increase confidence in your setups, preference of stocks to trade.
- Tips for improving consistency, what to do when trading performance is lacking, and three things you can do to increase your likelihood of trading success in 2018.
Links and resources mentioned:
- A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis [Amazon]
- @Michael_Katz11 [Twitter]
How to support this podcast:
- For a quick and easy way to support this free podcast, please write an honest review in iTunes. It’ll take you two minutes, and it helps massively. Thanks!