Stan Gluzman’s an equities trader at proprietary trading firm Seven Points Capital, he also heads up a small group of traders at one of the firms’ satellite offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Now two years since our first conversation, Stan returns, talking through how he’s continued progressing the levels toward becoming a distinguished trader and what he’s found most effective in the recent market environment…
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 01:55 – Main improvements in recent years, capitalizing on opportunities of 2020.
- 13:45 – Systematic models for position sizing: scaling risk p/trade and risk p/day.
- 24:00 – Lessons from best/worst trades, foray into swing trading (setups etc).
- 37:05 – Intraday trading: recycling shares, timing, flipping long/short, intuition.
- 47:50 – The Wheel: options investment strategy.
Links & Resources