Since entering the U.S. equity market in 2011, Swedish swing trader Kristjan Kullamägi has attained a rare level of trading success; having realized ten’s of millions in trading profits. Which is only more impressive, given he’s a self-funded, independent trader…
During this episode, Kristjan breaks down the breakout strategy which has lead to his exponential returns over the past decade—and he shares valuable market knowledge he’s acquired along the way.
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 01:55 – Trading full-time, blowing up multiple times, day trading, mindset.
- 07:30 – Becoming a swing trader, researching setups, building confidence.
- 17:40 – Breakout Setup: objective, stock selection, fundamental angle, timing.
- 45:10 – Swing Trading: market correlation, portfolio limits, trade metrics.
- 55:30 – General Trading: daily challenges, reaching high levels of success.
Links & Resources
- @Qullamaggie [Twitter]
- Qullamaggie [Twitch]
- Qullamaggie [YouTube]
- @PradeepBonde [Twitter]
- @DanZanger [Twitter]
- How To Make Money In Stocks – William O’Neil [Amazon]