This year I’ve brought you some truly phenomenal traders and it continues, right here…
Kenny Sharkness (aka Shark) is one of the greatest success stories to come out of proprietary trading firm SMB Capital. In the span of a decade, he’s gone from being clueless about bids/offers to having realised eight-figure years.
After reflecting on his first steps as an aspiring day trader, Kenny tells of a monumental loss that had a positively profound impact, and the ways in which he’s continually pushed boundaries to remain a top performing trader.
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 01:53 – Early experience, slow progress, goals, consistency.
- 15:35 – Growing PnL, upside of an outside loss, resiliency.
- 24:00 – Pushing boundaries, complacency, motivating factor.
- 32:20 – Expanding playbook, hedging with options.
- 44:30 – Preparing for the year ahead, mindset after vast success.
Links & Resources
- KaloBios’ (KBIO) Shares Soar After Turing’s Shkreli Boosts Stake [Reuters]
- SMB Capital [YouTube]
- NYSE Tick [Investopedia]
- Market Wizards [Amazon]