The promised and much-anticipated follow-up interview with Lance Breitstein…
Lance was formerly a Senior Trader at proprietary firm Trillium. He earned the rank as ‘Top Trader’ in 2020 and 2021 with consecutive 8-figure years, also setting the firms’ all-time PnL record.
While Lance appeared on the podcast only a few months back, the interview was recorded a few years back. However, this interview is very recent, it was recorded 13th June 2022—after Nasdaq declined 4% on the day, sparking initial comments about market context.
Our discussion primarily revolves around several core trading concepts that have greatly attributed to Lance’s outstanding performance. Furthermore, Lance shares wisdom on bet sizing and methods to accelerate your learning curve.
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 02:00 – Market Context
- 09:10 – Trading 2020-21
- 17:40 – Broken Slot Machine
- 29:30 – Right Side of the V
- 46:00 – Channel Fundamentals
- 48:40 – Exponential Bet Sizing
- 1:00:00 – Accelerated Learning Curve
Links & Resources:
- Impact Competition
- @TheOneLanceB [Twitter]
- CVNA – MSTR – ARKK [Trade Recap]
- 228: The Ultimate Day Trader, Pt. 1 [Chat With Traders]
- 229: The Ultimate Day Trader, Pt. 2 [Chat With Traders]
- Talent is Overrated – Geoff Colvin [Amazon]
- Thinking In Bets – Annie Duke [Amazon]
- Atomic Habits – James Clear [Amazon]
- The Big Miss – Hank Haney [Amazon]
- Peak – Anders Ericson [Amazon]