Returning guest and options veteran John Carter has become increasingly aggressive with his trading tactics, and as a result, has booked a multitude of large profits during the past few years.
In this sequel to the popular Episode 69, John speaks on having surpassed the career milestone of 30-years trading—and how it’s groomed him to maximize recent market opportunities that’ve been present.
More specifically, John recaps a mega options trade ahead of GOOGL earnings, then proceeds to address; trading psychology, taking a holistic approach, navigating markets in 2022, favoring tangible assets.
Trading in the financial markets involves a risk of loss. Podcast episodes and other content produced by Chat With Traders are for informational or educational purposes only and do not constitute trading or investment recommendations or advice.
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 04:09 – Stand-out year, 30 year career milestone
- 05:11 – Global lockdown, moving to Texas ranch
- 12:20 – GOOGL trade recap, record win, ups ‘n downs
- 17:48 – Catalysts of GOOGL trade
- 34:55 – Stocks vs options, product risks
- 43:50 – Psychology, FOMO, trade plan
- 48:20 – Trading in current environment
- 52:08 – Moving profits to tangible assets
Links & Resources
- @JohnFCarter [Twitter]
- 069: John Carter [Chat With Traders]
- 2020: A Recap of My 1270% Trading Year [Medium]
- GOOGL Trade Breakdown [YouTube]
- The Disciplined Trader [Amazon]
- Trading in the Zone [Amazon]