Seeing the great potential and opportunities available in decentralized finance and the crypto currency universe, Uri Klarman left academia with a PHD in computer networks and later specialized in Blockchain research. He started a company that would help crypto traders avoid the front running flash traders which had plagued Wall Street for years.
Uri shares his contagious excitement and passion combined with his in-depth knowledge about the history, technology and benefits of decentralized finance and crypto currencies which many feel that traditional markets cannot match.
Trading in the financial markets involves a risk of loss. Podcast episodes and other content produced by Chat With Traders are for informational or educational purposes only and do not constitute trading or investment recommendations or advice.
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 00:00 Uri’s background and explanation of decentralized finance (DeFi)
- 12:50 Explains the defi technology he helped develop and its benefits for traders
- 14:18 Why get involved with Defi? Don’t criminals dominate this space? The next evolution of finance?
- 22:47 How DeFi generates income opportunities without needing to speculate on shady coins
- 33:34 Decentralized site, Uniswap, how its liquidity pools provide opportunities
- 38:10 Crypto’s 2nd largest coin, Ethereum and its transition from a “Proof of Work” system to an energy efficient “Proof of Stake” system
- 45:00 Regulations
- 49:40 Ethereum’s competitors and their opportunities
- 56:45 Closing and how to get in touch with Uri
Links & Resources