Returning for this episode, is Mike Bellafiore—the co-founder of New York City prop trading firm, SMB Capital. Mike is also the author of One Good Trade and The Playbook, and he was the featured guest on episode 022.
As the title suggests, the purpose of our conversation is to breakdown how you can formulate a plan for becoming a 7-figure day trader. Mike is well-qualified to speak on this subject, because he’s mentored and lead traders within his own firm to reach this level of trading success.
There are no quick fixes packed into this episode, but there is real value—if you listen carefully, take notes and intentionally act on some of Mike’s suggestions, I know it will make a difference over time.
Links and resources mentioned:
- Mike Bellafiore [Episode 022]
- Dr. Brett Steenbarger [Episode 065]
- Andy Kershner [Episode 128]
- Morgan Slade [Episode 131]
- One Good Trade [Amazon]
- The Playbook [Amazon]
- Mindset [Amazon]
- SMB Training Blog
- @MikeBellafiore [Twitter]
- @AustinMitchyBlu [Twitter]
How to support this podcast:
- For a quick and easy way to support this free podcast, please write an honest review in iTunes. It’ll take you two minutes, and it helps massively. Thanks!