After sifting through the archive of near-200 episodes, I’ve compiled some of the best bits pertaining to risk management. As there were many bits I deemed fitting for a ‘best of’ episode, it made sense to split the compilation across two parts—this is part one, and part two will follow next (Episode 189).
The idea behind creating this compilation, is to reinforce the instrumental role that risk management plays in a traders’ ability to stay in the game. It can also serve as a go-to reference for anytime you find trading loses getting out of hand.
One other reason, is to highlight some past interviews which you have missed or skipped over. If you’d like to hear the full interview with any guest featured, you’ll find the link directly below.
In order of appearance:
- 128: Andy Kershner – Risk Tolerance, Daily Habits, Trade Critiques
- 085: Blair Hull – Know Your Edge, Exploit Your Edge—Survive the Game
- 082: Futures Trader 71 – How to Become the Trader You Wish You Were
- 122: Doug Cifu – Virtu. Hitting Singles All Day Long—On a Global Scale
- 076: Saul Knapp – Insight From a Former-Risk Manager of 120+ Prop Traders
- 066: Dan Shapiro – Blocking Excess Noise, Establishing Your Process
- 177: Sam Bankman-Fried – Leaving Wall Street, Entering Crypto Chaos
- 080: Anthony Crudele – One Traders Volatile Path From Zero to Hero