Listen to part one: click here
Welcome back, as we continue from where we left off last time—here’s the Best of Risk Management, Pt 2. Again, this is a compilation of highlights from past interviews, all of which are applicable to managing risk and staying in the game.
My hopes in compiling this ‘best of’ episode is that you’ll have a go-to reference for anytime your risk controls require attention, as well as drawing your focus to a few episodes that may have gone unnoticed. If you’d like to hear the full interview with any guest featured, you’ll find the episode link directly below.
In order of appearance:
- 159: Greg Newman – Bringing Stoicism to Trading
- 039: Tom Dante – The Competitiveness of Trading
- 150: Aaron Brown – A Lesson in Risk Taking, Pt. 2
- 136: Mike Agne – Take Care of the Short Term
- 163: John Moulton – An Evening with “Rambo”
- 079: Raoul Pal – The World’s Biggest Financial Experiment
- 180: Larry Hite – Reflection on Markets and Life
- 072 Rob, DTG – Why Risk Management is King