Active equities trader and managing partner of proprietary trading firm Seven Points Capital, Michael Katz, returns for a third appearance on Chat With Traders.
As we’ve previously done a regular interview and an episode analysing how Mike traded the Lyft IPO, we’ve tweaked the format again and this time Mike’s answering questions submitted by listeners of the show.
There were many brilliant questions sent in, which I’ve sorted into four categories: Strategy, Trade Management, Trader Development and Prop Trading.
Links and resources mentioned:
- 184: Behind the Scenes of an Equities Day Trading Firm w/ Mike Mangieri
- 173: Lyft IPO—Riding Price Action w/ Michael Katz
- 171: Raid the Money Box w/ Stan Gluzman
- 156: Consistency, Strategy, Size w/ Michael Katz
- @Michael_Katz11 [Twitter]
- Seven Points Capital [YouTube]