For this fourth episode in the My First Year Trading Full-Time series, we speak to retail trader Nicholas Bradburn.
A few years ago, Nick innocently stumbled onto the infamous subreddit Wall Street Bets, which lead to the discovery of options and roaring cannabis stocks. After some meddling and a few hiccups (i.e. running out of money), Nick begun to take trading more seriously once the pandemic hit, the stimulus check hit, and his livelihood became uncertain.
Remarkably, Nick remains a still-standing member of 2020’s Retail Army and has since made a commitment to full-time trading, having found consistency in the large cap arena.
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 01:55 – Discovering r/WSB, cannabis stocks, trading education.
- 14:00 – Developing own approach, going full-time, unexpected challenges.
- 29:50 – Breaking up with options, stock trading strategy, large caps.
- 39:50 – Smooth returns, current areas of focus/improvement.
Links & Resources
- 236: The Ultimate Day Trader, Pt. 3 – Lance Breitstein
- 196: My First Year Trading Full-Time – Ryan Trost
- 190: My First Year Trading Full-Time – Christian Castillo
- 187: My First Year Trading Full-Time – Josh Evans