For this fourth episode in the My First Year Trading Full-Time series, we speak to retail trader Nicholas Bradburn.
A few years ago, Nick innocently stumbled onto the infamous subreddit Wall Street Bets, which lead to the discovery of options and roaring cannabis stocks. After some meddling and a few hiccups (i.e. running out of money), Nick begun to take trading more seriously once the pandemic hit, the stimulus check hit, and his livelihood became uncertain.
Remarkably, Nick remains a still-standing member of 2020’s Retail Army and has since made a commitment to full-time trading, having found consistency in the large cap arena.
Trading in the financial markets involves a risk of loss. Podcast episodes and other content produced by Chat With Traders are for informational or educational purposes only and do not constitute trading or investment recommendations or advice.
Topics & Timestamps:
Please note: Exact times will vary depending on current ads.
- 01:55 – Discovering r/WSB, cannabis stocks, trading education.
- 14:00 – Developing own approach, going full-time, unexpected challenges.
- 29:50 – Breaking up with options, stock trading strategy, large caps.
- 39:50 – Smooth returns, current areas of focus/improvement.
Links & Resources
- 236: The Ultimate Day Trader, Pt. 3 – Lance Breitstein
- 196: My First Year Trading Full-Time – Ryan Trost
- 190: My First Year Trading Full-Time – Christian Castillo
- 187: My First Year Trading Full-Time – Josh Evans