Much like the recent Best of Risk Management episodes, here’s another compilation. Except this time, I’ve compiled the best clips on trading psychology, for you to hear how varying types of traders deal with mindset maters to stay focused and competitive.
Again, I dug up way too much from the back catalogue of almost 200-episodes to pack into a single episode, so this is only part one—part two will follow shortly.
Besides creating a go-to trading psychology resource, I hope this might also highlight some past episodes that you’ve not yet heard. If you’d like to hear the full interview with any guest featured, you’ll find the link directly below.
In order of appearance:
- 008: Anand “Lucci” Sanghvi – Hard-Hitting Psychology Lessons
- 086: Jared Tendler – What Traders Can Learn About Mental Game
- 165: Michael Samuels – A Case of “Excessive” Due Diligence
- 163: John “Rambo” Moulton – An Evening with a Veteran Trader
- 022: Mike Bellafiore – How to be a Better Trader Tomorrow
- 162: Mike Bellafiore – Formula: How to Become a 7-Figure Day Trader
- 174: Nishant Porbanderwalla – Opportunity Meets Experience
- 169: Jack Ma – Strategies Die, Skills Survive
- 087: Tom Sosnoff – Life Experiences, Options, Reaching Your Potential
- 032: Dan Shapiro – How to Handle Losses and Grind Through Slumps